Sunday 27 March 2011

Lots of little flowers

Some light at the end of the photography tunnel, or so I hope: I've bought a new camera!  It's a bit complicated, though, with lots of settings I don't understand, so it's likely to take me a while to get to grips with it.  From this you can probably gather that the standard of photography isn't about to improve any time soon, but let's all hope that once I've worked out what I'm supposed to be doing that the pictures pick up.

Anyway, more flowers edged with goldwork.  A wood aven:


And a pearlwort:


The wood aven and the pearlwort with the ferns and foxglove:


The biggest wood aven, next to the central cowslip:


And all the little flowers together:


Heading up to half way, all the edging done so far:


I think I need to find out how to use the flash!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I like the wood aven the best, and strangely, the group of leaves - the gold brings out the blended greens really nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete