Sunday 4 April 2010

Spirograph I - the fourth spiral

Apologies for not having posted in ages, and apologies in advance for this post being a bit short. I have been busy, but as all the spirals look identical I felt like I was running out of things to say about them, and you were probably getting fed up with me saying them!

Anyway, the fourth spiral is now complete, and here it is, next to the third one:


This one is about 20cm (8") in diameter, so they're getting bigger. Here they all are together (and to prove that I really am doing different ones!)


That's sideways on - the two smaller ones are at the bottom of what will be the hanging, and the larger ones at the top. The final one, and largest of all, will go next to them. I'm going to have more to write about that one, but unfortunately this is not altogether a good thing, at least not for me. I'll explain why next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment