Sunday 28 March 2010

Spirograph I - and now the third

Things are coming along nicely with the first of the Spirograph hangings - I've now finished the third of the goldwork spirals. This photo's at a bit of a funny angle, but it should give you some idea of how they're all working together:


I've finally remembered to measure them, to give you some context, so the second spiral is 17cm (6.5"), and third one is a little larger, at 18cm (7"). There are two more to go, both of which are larger, and so are going to take rather longer to do.

I can get bored with a project if I'm doing the same thing all the time, so I did wonder how I would get on with these hangings, but I must admit I'm really enjoying working on them so far. Maybe it's because I'm pleased with how they're turning out!

1 comment: