Monday 30 August 2010

Final spiral - half way

This is just a quick update to say that after some serious Bank Holiday sewing, I'm now half way through the final spiral on Spirograph II.  And here it is:


You can really see the pattern developing already; with the design for the smaller ones, I felt it didn't really come together until right at the end.

I'm really trying to get this finished off so I can move onto other things (one other thing in particular - I'll say more on that when the time comes), though there's till quite a bit to do.  Better get on!

2 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    This has really been an interesting project. But I do have one question, what ever happened to St Cuthbert's Banner? That was the reason I started following your blog to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the first person to ask about that, and your timing is amazing! The "one other thing in particular" I mentioned in this post? Well if you can stick with me for a couple more weeks, I might just have some news for you...

    ReplyDelete